Software Engineer, Services Professional in the e-business Integration, Enterprise Application Development Practice. The practice is responsible for providing project management, integration services, and e-business solutions to area businesses.
Web site focused projects:
1. Served as a member of a creative team in building a new web section (About Us) for American Express, responsible for HTML, ASP, and CSS codes. http://home3.americanexpress.com/corp/pc/press_center.asp
2. Participated in creating a demonstration website for AllState Insurance Company. Using HTML, JSP, and Flash to show client what IBM can create for them.
3. Join a creative team to build a Flash presentation for American Express, responsible for both Action Script codes and Flash animation.
4. Worked productively in a development team to build an intranet website from the ground up for Aetna Insurance Company, Responsible for HTML temples, CSS, and JSP codes.
5. Successfully designed, developed and implemented the new IBM W3 Bluepages with new function and interface (IBM w3 Bluepages is an intranet for IBMer doing research on other IBMers, include contact information, projects, job experience and special interest), responsible for HTML temples, and CSS codes.
7. Join the development team in the website rename and upgrade of Altria Group (Philip Morris). Responsible for micro design documents, HTML temples, ASP transform controlling, and CSS codes for the new website. http://www.altria.com/
Multimedia focused projects:
8. Join the production of a short introduction film for American Express, to help an IBM marketing effort. Digitized all film footage, edited movie clips, and create the interface layout. Software used includes: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.
9. Served as a team member in generating a 15-minute 3-D computer animation movie, designed as non-violent children’s entertainment (for age 4 and up.) Software used includes: RayDream Studio, Infinite-D, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.
Software focused projects:
10. Work as a back-end Java developer on IBM ERS(Expense Report Solution), working with individual clients, create specific functions for each client’s need. The back-end will control the application’s administrative functions, and passing data between DB2/Oracle and the front-end in a J2EE environment.
11. Work as Java developer on IBM MSP(Multiple Service Platform) 300MM wafer FAB(Fabrication facility) FOUP( front opening unified pods)responsible for create, customize, installation and maintenance of the MSP application in the 300mm environment. MSP connect SiView and individual 300MM tools, create world first fully automated semiconductor manufacturing facility.
12. Developed an MS-Access tool to organize test cases and test scripts for systems tests on Fidelity project. Using Microsoft Access, and VB script.
13. Worked on the development a new internal labor-claiming system for IBM. Using Microsoft Access, and VB script, it can generate weekly labor hour report for management.